Here, There and Elsewhere

Take a sip or drink my thoughts. Come join me in my world of swirly clouds. Whoever or wherever you are.

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Crazy Mental Spirals

The title is a line from a poem my best friend wrote about a decade ago. It's a line that has stuck with me throughout the years. It's a line that rings true now... as it did then.

I just got off the phone with one of my dearest friends. More crazy mental spirals. We're in the midst of our so-called quarter life crises and it's good to know I'm not alone. There are more questions than answers in my head. A million questions. The right career. Person-for-Others vs. The Virtue of Selfishness. Depressing state of the country. A glimmer of hope in some aspects. 12 Things I Can Do for my Country vs. Migrating to Montreal. Single blessedness or an exciting and new, yet transient life.

What will be my next life stage? What do I want to do? Who do I want to be? What do I really want?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home